Monday, November 26, 2007

My own internet

Well I get started writing on this damn thing the other day only to find out that the State Trooper living across the road has secured his wireless router. So, I am left high and dry without any internet access. Damn him, doesn't he know I am just a poor ass college student. I did not realize how much I rely on this technology. For the past seven days I have not checked my email, Facebook, Myspace, or any of the other communicative tools I have been hornswaggled into using over the past several years. I literally had withdrawals from using the internet. I swear it is digital crack with milder detoxing.

Anywho.....I had all sorts of stuff I wanted to talk about on here but homework calls and the assignments are due fairly shortly. I do want to say hey to the family I have not seen or talked to in years. I wasn't being rude when ro replies were sent I was digitally stranded. Please forgive, and when I get this damn thing figured out I will be able to communicate better. I might even throw some pics up here, only if I can figure it all out.

So tata for now

Dirty Berg

No comments: