Thursday, May 15, 2008

For those of you who could not be here.


I received a Bachelor's of Science in Social Science, did it in under four years, and finished with a 3.82 GPA on a 4.0 scale. In addition, I graduated with Alpha Chi Honors, Psi Chi Honors, and Cum Laude Honors. I did not receive any individual awards from the School of Liberal Arts, but was presented with a service award for the amount of community service I had accomplished in the last four years. Any gifts may be sent to. . . . . . just kidding.

Here a few pics of myself and a few of my classmates:








Sorry the bike pics will have to wait. I did get the bags put on, but went through a couple down pours; therefore, the bike is not in a ratable standing for pictures.

DB

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really proud of you and all of your accomplishments. I am also sorry that we couldn't be there to help you celebrate your big day. Hope you had some fun at your party. Like I mentioned on the phone we will be in New Orleans in August and it would be great if you and Teresa could make the trip. We are going to be in Cal for a while as the price of diesel jumped 34 cents in one day to $4.69. Something has got to change and soon.
Later
Love Dad

yoo hoo said...

Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment. Be proud, you deserve it.
love Auntie Carla

Retro Blog said...

David, congrats, you will NEVER regret the time it has taken to get the creds. Good luck in future. Auntie R

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, cuz...

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you while I was down here in Tejas...

Maybe we can grab a beer when I come down for Inspector class...

tb