Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We have an official due date!!

Teresa had her first official (insurance paid) doctors appointment yesterday. It's official, new Berglund en route. The new little Berglund will be arriving on or around July 28, 2009. The doc said Teresa is very healthy and that the only thing either of needed to do was not stress out and enjoy the ride. NOT STRESS OUT!!! WTF!!! Does this dipshit watch the news or read a newspaper? This country is on the verge of taking one huge shit that will be one of those real runny diarrhea blows that covers the entire bowl. Graphic I know, but if something doesn't get to working soon that graphic statement will be reality. I am not afraid of raising this kid but I am afraid of not being able to do it as successfully as I want to. I know that is every parents nightmare, however, it is my turn and I can be as dramatic as I want to be. My wife sure has taken to that liberty of drama. Everything, and I mean everything is a dramatic event that ends with a huge crescendo or a run to the fridge. Either way the event still turns dramatic. Some of it is absolutely hilarious because it is such minute BS she frets over but the other times are dangerous. BE VERY WARY OF THE HORMONAL!! I just about lost my left arm the other night when I reach for the remote setting between us on the couch. It just happened to be within reaching distance of her box of crackers. I am damn glad I have such good reflexes, whew! Well I think that is enough for today. Hope all is well with everyone, Drop a note and let us know how you are doing.

DB

1 comment:

Retro Blog said...

Congratulations. Raising children can be fun and terrifying, remember children can entertain themselves with an empty cardboard box and do not need everything seen advertised on television that is specifically leveled at children. I recommend lots of videos on the TV rather than network stuff. Love Auntie R.